More than 50 km of cycling path can be discovered by bike, on rollerblade in the area!
The ViaRhôna is a cycling route that connects Lake Geneva to the Mediterranean Sea over 850 km (the entire bike route is not only made of bike paths).
This bike route is easily accessible with many parking lots available to users along the route.
It is suitable for children and families since it is secured and mostly flat.
Picnic tables are at your disposal along the way to take a break while enjoying the beauty of the landscape.
Different touristic sites can be visited near the ViaRhôna.
- Grand Colombier, its famously difficult climb, its panoramic view of the Alps.
- Culoz, its historic town, the castle of Montveran.
- Ceyzérieu, atypical village, house and marshes of Lavours, nature reserve.
- Vongnes, winegrower village, its cellar with its museums of winemaking traditions and tools of the stone trades.
- Chanaz, charming village along Savière canal, cruise departure on Lake Bourget.
- Lit au Roi lake, its port and its view.
- Belley, capital of Bugey, its cathedral, its history.
- Izieu, memorial museum of Jewish children.
- Brégnier-Cordon, its nautical base.
- Glandieu, its majestic waterfall.