Known as one of the most beautiful villages in the region, this small town of less than 100 inhabitants is discovered through a walk in its atypical and flowery streets.
You will discover:
- The many sculptures of the village.
- Caveau Monin (House of the Counts of Savoy) free wine tasting for individuals, cheese maturing.
- The museum of winegrowing traditions in free access.
- The stone tools museum in free access.
- The exhibition room of the Caveau Bugiste.
- The chapel Saint Oyen.
- The orientation table (15 minutes walk).
- Caveau Bugiste – free wine tasting for individuals and many local products.