Treat yourself to a refreshing break! In summer, we appreciate our lakes even more! Do not worry, swimming is supervised!
It is possible to swim with your dog:
– At the pond of Glandieu.
– At Virieu-le-Grand lake outside of the swimming area.
– No, the waterfalls are sensitive natural areas. To preserve them, swimming, picnics and dogs are forbidden. Moreover, the waterfalls are not suitable for swimming.
– No, like the waterfalls, the gorges of Thurignin are also sensitive natural areas where swimming is forbidden. The site is not adapted and includes dangerous zones (deep pools and strong water current in Spring).
– No, swimming is strongly discouraged.
– Barbecues are strictly forbidden in the bathing areas.
No, Ambléon lake is a Sensitive Natural Area, it is thus prohibited to swim there.